Economics and Business Administration Library
Materials of browsing shelves and stacks are available. Located in faculty laboratory, so the materials may not be browsed or borrowed, in principle. If you cannot get it at any other library, please consult.
Marunouchi SC Library
Library User Guide
Room 204, 2nd floor, Building no.3, Minamiosawa Campus
- Open Hours
- Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (during semester classes except no-class day) Open until 6 p.m. on
weekdays during campus vacation, and also on some holidays when there are classes. Open days and hours may be
changed without any notice. See the library calendar below.
- Days Closed
- weekends, National Holidays, the year-end and New Year’s, holidays, and days of the entrance exams
- For the detail schedule of Library, please see the Library Calendar.
Number of materials that may borrowed and period
|Undergraduate Student of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and the Div. of Business Administration||3 books||for 2 weeks|
|Graduate School of Management, Post Graduate Student (including research student, postdoctoral researcher, Ph.D. candidate researcher)||15 books||for 4 weeks|
|Faculty members||No limit|
|Undergraduate Student of TMU||1 book||for 2 weeks|
|Faculty & Graduate Student (including research student, postdoctoral researcher, Ph.D. candidate researcher) of TMU||5 books||for 4 weeks|
|Staff||1 book||for 2 weeks|
- * In addition to the above, persons affliated with the university may check out materials temporarily to
browse or photocopy them.
- * Persons from outside the university, including Tokyo citizen, should contact
The Central Librarybeforehand.
- black : 10:00 – 20:00
- blue : 10:00 – 18:00
- red : 10:00 – 17:00
- ■ : closed
Note: Library open days and hours may be changed without anynotice.
Location1-1, Minami-Osawa, Hachioji-shi, Tokyo 192-0397, JAPAN